Friday, April 1, 2016

Love Rush - Dawnchere Wilkerson. Colour 2015, Friday (2nd) morning session

Ps 68:5 father to the fatherless.

Father of orphans, champion of widows, is God in his holy house. God makes homes for the homeless, leads prisoners to freedom, but leaves rebels to rot in hell. (‭Psalm‬ ‭68‬:‭5-6‬ MSG)

One rush of His love, everything can change. God rushes to us, to rescue us.

“If you’ll hold on to me for dear life,” says GOD, “I’ll get you out of any trouble. I’ll give you the best of care if you’ll only get to know and trust me. Call me and I’ll answer, be at your side in bad times; I’ll rescue you, then throw you a party. I’ll give you a long life, give you a long drink of salvation!” (‭Psalm‬ ‭91‬:‭14-16‬ MSG)

Be found in the arms of the perfect Father.

The love rush of the Father.
I’ve thrown myself headlong into your arms— I’m celebrating your rescue. I’m singing at the top of my lungs, I’m so full of answered prayers. (‭Psalm‬ ‭13‬:‭5-6‬ MSG)

God is a Father who rushes to redeem us. 11 definitions of redeem; e.g. Recover ownership by trading rewards, little value for greater.

And provide for those who grieve in Zion— to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor. (‭Isaiah‬ ‭61‬:‭3‬ NIV)

Ps 23: restore my soul lead me. God is Gentle. Only God can do that. 

  • Soul is where we live.  
  • Soul is where we measure our value, and feel worthless. 
  • Where every emotional loss is scored and stored. 
  • Soul is the seat of the human emotion. 
  • Dreams reside in our soul. 
  • When it gets battered so do our dreams. 
  • State of our soul matters to our Father.


Restore. Rest.  He will lead us all the way home. He brings instant peace. When we lean in we receive Heaven sent wisdom. We can rest in His arms. He will bring us home.

No comments:

Post a Comment